Clarke's Shrimp Scampi.
Nowdays, you should can produce Clarke's Shrimp Scampi using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Clarke's Shrimp Scampi
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp (raw, cleaned, deveined, and shelled).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic (diced).
- It’s 2 of Shallots (diced).
- You need 1/4 cup of Sun dried tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 cup of Very dry sherry.
- You need 1 tbsp of Capers.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 dash of Parmesan cheese.
Clarke's Shrimp Scampi step by step
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, shallots, and sun-dried tomatoes, stir until ingredients have become soften..
- Stir in very dry sherry and chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink..
- Turn down heat to low and stir in capers and some lemon juice..
- Serve hot over linguine and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese!.