Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon..
Nowdays, you should can boil Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon. using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 box of egg beaters egg whites.
- It’s 1 tbsp of diced red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of diced red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Baby Kale.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh diced jalapeño (+/- for heat).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic – diced.
- You need of Top.
- Prepare 2 each of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil spray.
- Prepare of Outer.
- You need 12 each of Jenie-O turkey bacon strips.
Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon. instructions
- Lay bacon strips flat on a baking sheet & bake for about 10 min on 350, they can get semi firm but don't let them get crispy!.
- While baking, dice up your filling veggies and put in med mixing bowl..
- Add salt & pepper.
- Add carton of egg whites & mix.
- Take bacon out & lay on paper towel, let cool to touch, about 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice tomatoes, you'll need 12 slices total, set aside.
- Tear (or slice) bacon strips in half & line bottom of cupcake cups with 1 each (2 half strips each) / cross them to cover bottom.
- Press the bacon in against the edges & twirl around to grease up cup from bacon grease.
- Add filling by scooping up 1/4 cup & pour into bacon lined cups, stir mixture in bowl each time to evenly distribute to cups.
- Top each with a tomato slice, make sure each slice has at least 1 opening for some of the egg to bubble into during baking.
- Lightly spray the tops w olive oil.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 min / until egg is cooked through.
- Remove cupcakes & let cool on a paper towel..
- Refrigerate each in a separate wrap or bag for easy grab & go..
- You can even freeze some for later, just thaw in fridge overnight..
- To heat, place on paper towel & microwave for 30 seconds. Enjoy!.