Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes. You have your veggies, potatoes and meat in one pot! Just scoop into serving bowls when you arrive home. I don't cook much with cabbage but that We loved this meal!
Slow cooker potatoes, cabbage and kielbasa. INSTRUCTIONS: Slice and brown the kielbasa in skillet on the stove top. Add to the slow cooker along with the remaining ingredients. Nowdays, you should can produce Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes
- You need 1 link of kielbasa or other smoked sausage.
- You need 2-3 of medium sized red potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of green beans, drained.
- It’s 2-3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2-3 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table. Grab your favorite smoked sausage, because it's time to cook up a great meal. This slow cooker recipe is simple and pairs kielbasa with fresh.
Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes instructions
- Cut kielbasa into rounds. Scrub and cut potatoes into equal sized chunks. Peel and chop carrots into chunks..
- Layer potatoes and carrots in bottom of slow cooker. Pour green beans on top. Sprinkle veggies with seasoned salt. Pour in chicken broth. Put kielbasa on top..
- Cover and set slow cooker to low. Cook for 4 to 5 hours, until veggies are fork tender..
Kielbasa, sauerkraut, apples, onion and potatoes are slapped in the slow cooker with a little broth and caraway and left to their own devices for four hours until they magically become a tasty meal. Place half the sausage in a slow cooker, and top with the sauerkraut. Besides cabbage, throw in potatoes and onions to your slow cooker, alongside some beef kielbasa. I've made this kielbasa and cabbage slow cooker recipe a few times in the last month and we love adding carrots in it too! The ingredients are incredibly simple, you might already have everything in.