Potato corn capsicum curry. #potatocapsicumcurryrecipe #potatocapsicummasala #bestsidedishforchappathiandrotti Hello everyone, Today's recipe is POTATO AND CAPSICUM CURRY OR GRAVY. Capsicum potato curry is ready to be served with rice or chapati or plain parathas. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice and pulao.
I have been trying and sharing so many curries which you can serve with chapati. How to make Potato Capsicum Curry : Heat little bit of oil in a saucepan and fry the coriander seeds along with Kashmiri red chillies. Aloo capsicum recipe – Easy stir fried dish made with potatoes, capsicum, spices & herbs. Nowdays, you should can have Potato corn capsicum curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Potato corn capsicum curry
- It’s 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of medium size potato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Salt as required.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
This dry aloo capsicum curry is a super easy & quick recipe for It is a dry curry or sabzi, if you like to have a moist curry just pour very little water to cook. Corn capsicum sabzi – corn not only taste great but is also very good for health. I often use corn in my cooking. I mainly use it in salads and chats.
Potato corn capsicum curry instructions
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. peel off the skin. Cut into pieces.
- Boil peas and corn in water for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add in potato, corn and peas. Add in chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything. Sauté for few more mins until everything gets mixed and raw smell goes away..
I have already posted a curry of corn-chili corn masala ,now I made this semi dry curry with capsicum and tomatoes ,which is simple to make and taste great. Chicken Potato Curry in Pressure Cooker Did you ever tried a combination of chicken and potato in curry form? Then it's time for you to do it. Chicken and potato comes together wonderfully and potato adds extra taste to the curry.