Black Beans Puerto Rican Style.
Nowdays, you should can produce Black Beans Puerto Rican Style using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Beans Puerto Rican Style
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of +/- cooked bacon or chicharrones cut up.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sofrito.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 packet of Saźon seasoning with culantro and achiote.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olives sliced.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Sour Cream or Crema.
Black Beans Puerto Rican Style step by step
- Sautee Sofrito and bacon/chicharrones in 2 Tbsp olive oil 3-5 minutes until fragrant without burning..
- Towards end of Sautee, add Garlic and Saźon packet using caution to not burn..
- Add black beans and olives and adjust heat to medium allowing juice to thicken approx. 15-20 minutes..
- Serve garnished with cilantro and a dollop of sour cream or crema..