Pureed pinto beans and ham. These easy crockpot pinto beans are cooked with ham and a variety of chopped vegetables and seasonings. The dish is hearty and satisfying. Serve these pinto beans with freshly baked cornbread and a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes.
Add all seasonings except hot sauce and onion. Add pinto beans, hot sauce, and onion. Serve with rice and a meat side dish. Nowdays, you should can prepare Pureed pinto beans and ham using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pureed pinto beans and ham
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced ham.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken bone broth.
- You need 2 TBSP of medium salsa.
- You need 1/2 of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of canned pinto beans.
This crock pot pinto beans and ham is a slow cooker dump and start recipe. RESOURCES TO MAKE Slow Cooker Pinto Beans and Ham recipe and more. Combine the beans, ham hocks, onion, salt, pepper, sugar, and garlic in a large saucepot. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Pureed pinto beans and ham step by step
- Boil diced onion and chopped peppers in 1/4 cup bone broth until peppers are tender..
- Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks..
- Nutrition per 2 oz calories 51.47, fat 1.38, carbs 6.14, fiber 1.25, sugar 1.13, protein 3.36. Makes 12 oz Nutrition for 12 oz calories 308.83, fat 8.25, carbs 36.83, fiber 9, sugar 6.83, protein 20.16.
Check the seasoning and serve the. Simple, delicious, dried beans Sort and rinse the beans: Sort the pinto beans, removing any broken beans, stones, and dirt clods. Scoop a cup of beans and broth out and puree them with a blender (I use my stick blender), then stir the pureed beans back into the pot. Quickly turn dried Pinto beans into creamy goodness. Once everything is in the Instant Pot, and the lid is locked, it's hands-free Put the beans and ham hock in the Instant Pot with onion, garlic, chiles, salt, pepper, and water or broth.