Mom’s Famous Bean Dip.
Nowdays, you should can produce Mom’s Famous Bean Dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Mom’s Famous Bean Dip
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of jar of any Salsa.
- It’s 1 can of Refried beans.
- It’s 1/2 bag of any shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of tortilla chips or Doritos.
- It’s 1 of small jar or can of Black olives optional.
Mom’s Famous Bean Dip instructions
- Brown hamburger meat drain off the grease, then use taco seasoning packet following directions on packet..
- In crockpot or baking dish. Layer all ingredients. Except for the chips..
- I start with the refried beans, then meat mixture, sour cream, Salsas. Top with cheese and back olives.(can see where I did Salsa, then sour cream, it don’t matter).
- Cook on 350 till heated through and cheese has melted(covered with foil)..
- Crockpot- cook on high or low till cheese has melted, place a paper towel between crock pot and lid so water does not get on the food. I use my small crockpot for this..
- Notes- you can mix the sour cream and Salsas together. It does not matter what you start with or if it gets blended. Just as long as you cover The Whole dish, can add more ingredients or use less can add hot peppers, hot sauce. It can be made in 8×8 or 13×9. It will look like a mess… and even when it’s done it will look like a mess but it’s is so good..
- Done! (this is a different picture from the cover, was made at different times and this one was with less ingredients, to show you can use what you have on hand) but when making full recipe and using a small crockpot it will fill it up to the top..