Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^ using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milled flax.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Water.
- You need 3/4 cup of Pure Cane Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of Baking cocoa.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Vegan peanut butter (crunchy-style).
- You need 1 cup of Vegan butter (I use Earth Balance).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Dairy-free/soy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life).
Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^ instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Make two flax eggs by thoroughly mixing the milled flax and water together. Set aside (one flax egg=1tbs milled flax and 3tbs of water)..
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugars, vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add flax eggs. Continue to beat until well combined..
- Thoroughly, combine flours, salt, baking soda and cocoa..
- Gradually, beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form small balls (I'll let you use your best judgment on that) from the dough and place on ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 8 to 13 mins…depending on your oven.