Kickin' Cauliflower Bites.
Nowdays, you should can have Kickin' Cauliflower Bites using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kickin' Cauliflower Bites
- It’s of Equipment.
- You need 2 of Mixing Bowls.
- Prepare 1 of Aluminum Foil.
- You need 1 of Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1 of Baking Sheet.
- You need 1 of Whisk.
- You need of Cauliflower Bites.
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 5 oz of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed up salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Dehydrated Potato Flakes.
Kickin' Cauliflower Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Clean cauliflower and break/cut into bite sized flourets.
- Mix the melted butter, hot sauce, and salt and pepper well. Reserve a half cup of this..
- Pour potato flakes (I used Hungry Jack) into a separate bowl..
- Set up your dredging station.
- Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray..
- Coat the cauliflower with the hot sauce mixture..
- Now toss that in the potato flakes and transfer to the baking sheet..
- Repeat until all are coated. *Note: depending on the size of your cauliflower- you may need to make more sauce mixture..
- Brush with the remaining sauce reserved previously.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese!.