Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken. Sure, chicken breast can be substituted but I found that bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs are best here, especially with that initial sear to really let the Most importantly. Please use freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Just making your honey garlic chicken thighs in the crockpot now.
I love serving this yummy dish when company comes over, too! It's rich, creamy, and ridiculously yummy!! This is the comfort food you've been longing for! Nowdays, you should can prepare Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken
- It’s 3 of lbs. frozen chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning, divided use.
- Prepare 2 sticks (1 cup) of salted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper,.
You really can't go wrong with Garlic and Parmesan… so go. Prepare whole wheat orzo according to directions. How to Make Bread in a Crock Pot Crockpot Buffalo Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe!
Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken instructions
- Place frozen chicken breasts into the bottom of crockpot. Pour one cup of chicken broth over top..
- Season with 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours (or low for at least 6 hours)..
- Drain excess broth and fat from cooked chicken. In a bowl, combine softened butter, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper. Stir to combine..
- Scoop this mixture on top of cooked chicken..
- Cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes until sauce is creamy and cheese is melted..
- Serve over egg noodles or rice..
- Notes- I used this. + the Italian seasoning..
- This can also be cooked in an instant pot or pressure cooker..
I love chicken parmesan but hate all of the hassle of making it. This chicken parmesan recipe was so EASY to throw together and it tasted amazing! I swear that everything is always better in a crockpot. I also served garlic parmesan pull-apart bread as a side. Creamy Tuscan garlic chicken in the slow cooker makes an easy low carb dinner the family will love.