Potato and Veggie Roast.
Nowdays, you should can have Potato and Veggie Roast using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Potato and Veggie Roast
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- It’s 1 of Japanese potato.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped lengthwise.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry basil.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
Potato and Veggie Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Cut potatoes into small chunks in shape of a pie..
- Zucchini into moon shape..
- Cut jalapeno into 1/2 inches pieces..
- In a large pot boil potatoes for 5 minutes until fork tender..
- In a large mixing bowl add chopped zucchini, red onions, jalapeños, carrots, & potatoes..
- To that bowl sprinkle olive oil, garlic salt, dry basi, & cayenne pepper. Using a large spoon gently fold/stir potatoes and veggies, making sure that everything is coated in the oil and seasonings..
- Place potatoes and veggies on baking sheet, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Once done, turn oven on broil for 5 minutes..
- Let cool for 2 minutes, and serve!.