Crock-Pot Split Pea Soup.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Crock-Pot Split Pea Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Split Pea Soup
- It’s 1 lb of split peas.
- You need 1 of med. onion (diced).
- It’s 3-5 of carrots (diced).
- Prepare 2-4 stalks of celery (chopped).
- It’s 2-4 of potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 2-4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 can of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
Crock-Pot Split Pea Soup step by step
- Throw everything in to the Crock-Pot. (Ran out of onion, used 3-4 tbs onion powder instead).
- Tips: *For vegan, substitute chicken broth with all water *For more chicken flavor omit water for all broth *Add cooked cubed ham or cooked chopped bacon for more meatiness.
- High 4-5 hours. Low: 6-8. Depending on Crock-Pot..
- Ready when soup is creamy..