Vickys Sweet Waffles, GF DF EF SF NF.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Vickys Sweet Waffles, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Vickys Sweet Waffles, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 125 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed spice or cinnamon.
- Prepare 240 ml of full fat coconut milk (canned).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of oil spray for waffle iron.
Vickys Sweet Waffles, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat your waffle iron and spray with oil.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put the milk into a jug with the oil and vanilla. Add to the dry mix slowly, stirring so no lumps remain but don't over mix.
- Pour into waffle iron and cook until golden, 5 – 7 minutes is my preferred time.
- Serve with whipped cashew or coconut cream (see my profile for recipes), maple syrup and fruit salad! Yields 8 waffles, 2 per person.
- FYI this is a recipe for fat waffles, not flat waffles lol.