Alkaline – Garbanzo Beans Stew (chick peas).
Nowdays, you should can boil Alkaline – Garbanzo Beans Stew (chick peas) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Garbanzo Beans Stew (chick peas)
- You need 1 1/2 cup of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1 of chopped medium red onion.
- It’s 3 of chopped green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped reed, yellow, orange peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped portabella mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of grape seed oil.
- It’s of Add sea salt, basil, cayenne pepper (season to taste).
Alkaline – Garbanzo Beans Stew (chick peas) instructions
- Bring the water to boil, then reduce the heat slightly and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes for firmer beans, 40 to 50 minutes for softer beans. SLOW COOKER METHOD: Transfer the soaked beans and cover with 6 cups of water to a slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours..
- Coat bottom of pot with grape seed oil over medium heat..
- Sauté veggies until soft then add cooked beans and season. Simmer on on low to medium heat for 15?minutes for flavors to infuse and blend. Delicious!.