Potato Gateau/ Casserole.
Nowdays, you should can have Potato Gateau/ Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Potato Gateau/ Casserole
- Prepare 300 grams of potatoes.
- It’s 25 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 50 grams of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of ham.
- Prepare 1 small of egg.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- It’s 10 grams of unsalted butter.
Potato Gateau/ Casserole step by step
- Boil potatoes and mash them.
- Cut ham and cheese into small cubes or strips.
- Mix mashed potatoes with the small egg, butter, ham and cheese; season to taste.
- Put the mixture in a buttered small baking pan.
- Spread bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on it, then finish with some butter swirls.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.