Healthy soup . Finally, soup recipes that are healthy AND hearty. Fact: Soup is winter's answer to salad. And while the super creamy ones that come in a bread bowl taste amazing, they won't help any healthy eating goals.
If you're looking for a hearty and healthful meal, consider this dried mushroom and barley soup. The barley adds nuttiness, a sprinkle of flour lends viscosity to the broth. When the temperatures drop and the days get shorter, nothing hits the spot like a bowl of warm soup. You can have Healthy soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy soup
- You need 10 grams of Mudakathan leaves.
- It’s 1 spoon of pepper.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 spoon of jeera.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- It’s 1 of clove.
- It’s 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- It’s 2 pieces of garlic.
- You need 1 spoon of fennel.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 spoon of salt.
- You need 2 glasses of water.
Whether you're partial to chicken noodle, French onion, or split pea, we have a healthy soup recipe for you. Having a couple of healthy soup recipes up your sleeve enables you to easily pack veg into your meals. Whether it's a classic minestrone, a vibrant tomato soup or the spicy root veg variety, a delicious soup is the ultimate comfort food. Why not make a batch over the weekend and it'll be yours to enjoy.
Healthy soup instructions
- Chop the onion tomato ginger..
- And also chopped the garlic, chilli..
- Take a piece of cardamom, cinnamon and fennel in a bowl.
- Take a pan add oil. After oil heated add cardamom and fennel pepper and clove..
- After fried deeply add onion tomato ginger garlic and chilli in to the kadai..
- Onion and tomato want to fry nicely after that add turmeric powder..
- Add two glass of water in kadai..
- Make it sim after it boil. All the nutrition will come into the soup.
- Make it off the stove after 2 mins.
- Now our delicious healthy soup is ready.
This rich and healthy soup will be a winner with everyone at the table. Always trying to sneak a few veggies into kid-friendly meals? Our soup is at once healthy, light, and filling too! A garnish of pesto before serving completes an already delicious bowlful. Healthy soup recipes, from split-pea soup with portobellos to black-bean turkey chili.