Dieter Friendly Cottage Cheesecake.
You can have Dieter Friendly Cottage Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dieter Friendly Cottage Cheesecake
- You need 2 of ★ Egg white.
- It’s 30 grams of ★ Sugar.
- You need 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice (if available).
- You need 100 grams of Cottage cheese (smooth).
- You need 100 grams of Plain yogurt.
- You need 30 grams of Cake flour.
Dieter Friendly Cottage Cheesecake step by step
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper. If you are using a cake pan with a the non-removable bottom, line both the side and the bottom..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the ★-marked sugar in the ★ egg white and whip until stiff peaks form to make meringue..
- In a separate bowl, add the remaining egg yolk and sugar. With an electric mixer, whip until it turns white..
- It will look like this..
- Add the cottage cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice and mix well with an electric mixer..
- With a tea strainer, sift in the cake flour and gently mix the batter with an electric mixer..
- Add half of the meringue and fold it in with a rubber spatula. Add the remaining meringue and fold it gently..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan..
- Smooth out the surface, and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes..
- It is done..
- When it has cooled down, slice and enjoy. It will become more moist if you leave it overnight..
- If you are using the 22 cm heatproof dish, line it with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes..
- This is the final product..
- It's fluffy and delicious!.
- If you are adding 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, add 10 more grams of sugar..