Diet chivda. Homemade diet chivda namkeen/low fat food. पोह्या पासून बनवलेला पॉस्टिक डाएट चिवडा । Easy Home Made Diet Chivda. The festive season is around the corner and so are the never ending visits from relatives.
Also it is in HINDI language which will be easier to understand for you guys. Kids will definitely love this recipe. Chivda recipe can be made low fat too without deep frying. You can have Diet chivda using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet chivda
- It’s 200 grams of light poha.
- Prepare 100 grams of groundnuts.
- You need 100 grams of corn flakes regular.
- It’s 1 cup of puffed chana dal /bengal gram.
- Prepare 2 of Red Chillies.
- Prepare 2 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera / cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole coriander.
- You need as required of curry leaves / kadi patta.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
Chivda or poha chivda recipe with step by step photos. Maharashtrian style tasty and quick roasted Chivda or Poha Chivda is a quick and easy tea time snack made with poha (flattened rice), dry fruits. Get Diet Chivda at best price from Diet Chivda Retailers, sellers, traders, exporters & wholesalers listed at ExportersIndia.com. Diet chivda is a mixed snack popular across India and served with hot beverages.
Diet chivda step by step
- Dry roast poha. Dry roast groundnuts. Fry corn flakes with 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Dry roast Chandaal..
- Add oil into kadai put Jeera,slitted Chillies,red chilli, Kadi Patta and whole coriander..
- Mix all the roasted things along with this tempered jeera add salt sugar and red chilli powder mix well and keep in a tight container.
Available in different combinations, diet chivda is an excellent healthy treat as most of the ingredients are either. agriculture asian background bowl breakfast cachew cereal chilli chilly chivda chiwada chiwda curry diet dieting dry eating farsan fitness flakes food golden grain granola groats health healthy home. Indian chivda is made by frying sago and mixing dry fruits. Learn how to make sweet-salty chivda. Spicy chivda crunchy savory snack is quick and easy to make. Chivda, also known as poha, is flattened rice that is flavored with spices.