Paneer (cottage cheese) Tawa – Diet Special – Healthy.
You can have Paneer (cottage cheese) Tawa – Diet Special – Healthy using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer (cottage cheese) Tawa – Diet Special – Healthy
- It’s 50 g of paneer.
- It’s 2 of large green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 3 tsp of curd from toned milk.
- Prepare Handful of leaves Mint.
- You need Handful of leaves Coriander.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red food colour.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jeera powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Rock Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Ginger garlic paste.
Paneer (cottage cheese) Tawa – Diet Special – Healthy instructions
- Wash and cut capsicum and onion into square shapes. Make rectangular paneer slices..
- Grind mint leaves, Coriander leaves, green chilli and curd into smooth paste..
- To above made paste add the remaining spices. Turmeric powder, corrainder powder, Jeera powder, rock salt and red food colour. Mix them well..
- Add the cut prices of paneer and veggies to this paste and keep it in refrigerator for 15-20 mins atleast so that that paneer can absorb the masala and it would make the paste thick..
- Take out the paneer mixture, and take a pan and apply butter, spread evenly. Add the paneer and veggies and stir fry for about 5-10 mins on low flame. All the masala should be cooked without any water left..