Cheese-flavored Okara Cookies for Dieters.
You can have Cheese-flavored Okara Cookies for Dieters using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese-flavored Okara Cookies for Dieters
- It’s 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 50 grams of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Cheese-flavored Okara Cookies for Dieters step by step
- Bring out the fresh okara and the cheese..
- Finely chop the cheese..
- Put the okara into a heatproof dish and microwave for 2 minutes without covering it with plastic wrap..
- Put the warm okara, salt, and the chopped cheese into a thick plastic bag. Mix with your hands until the dough becomes sticky..
- Roll it up into a long sausage shape. Once cooled, chill in the fridge..
- Cut into 5-6 mm slices, align on a baking tray, and bake for 20 minutes at 190℃..
- Enjoy these crunchy cheese-flavored okara cookies..