Banana Oatmeal Muffins.
You can have Banana Oatmeal Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- It’s 2 cup of mashed banana.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Banana Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 18 muffin cups with non stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended..
- Scoop out batter into cups, filling about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until desired doneness..