Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu for Diets. Koyadofu may look like a hard sponge, but did you know it is prized for its exceptionally high nutritions? You can serve blanched greens, simmered root vegetables or shiitake mushrooms together with Simmered Koyadofu. A healthy diet helps to protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
The key to a healthy diet is to eat the right amount of calories for how active you are so you balance the energy you consume with the energy you use. Eating nuts as part of a healthy diet may be good for your heart. Nuts contain unsaturated fatty acids and other nutrients. You can have Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu for Diets using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu for Diets
- It’s 50 grams of Koya dofu (freeze-dried tofu).
- Prepare 30 ml of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 20 ml of ★Sake.
- You need 20 ml of ★Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Dashi-no-moto.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Salt.
- It’s 400 ml of ★Water.
Research has found that people who are at risk of a heart attack can cut their risk by eating a healthy diet that includes nuts. Planning healthy meals isn't difficult, it just takes a bit of practice. Find an example of a healthy diet, with a one-week menu of healthy foods. Learn what a healthy eating plan includes and how to create a balanced diet with foods you enjoy.
Healthy Simmered Koya Dofu for Diets step by step
- Soak the koya dofu in lukewarm water (around 40°C). The key to soaking the tofu is lukewarm water..
- Once it's completely rehydrated, add the ★ ingredients and allow the tofu to slowly stew. It should take about 15-20 minutes..
- The key to this recipe is to stew the tofu slowly to allow the pieces of tofu to absorb the flavors and become moist. Add salt to taste..
- Voila! It's done..
An eating plan that helps manage your weight includes a variety of healthy foods. Add an array of colors to your plate and think of it as eating the rainbow. A healthy eating plan gives your body the nutrients it needs every day while staying within your daily calorie goal for weight loss. Set goals to eat healthy like replacing full-fat version of foods such as milk, yogurt, and salad dressing with the fat-free or low-fat kind. How is a kidney-friendly diet different?