Papa's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
You can have Papa's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Papa's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 1 t. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 c. of flour.
- You need 2 c. of oats.
- It’s 1 c. of butter.
- It’s 1 t. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 c. of raisins.
- You need 1 t. of baking powder.
Papa's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In small microwavable bowl add raisins and cover with water. Microwave for 1 minute on high. Strain and set raisins a side..
- In a medium bowl mix together butter, sugar,and eggs. In a seperate medium bowl add flour, baking powder/soda, cinnamon and thoroughly mix..
- Slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture until all ingredients are mixed in. Add oats until thoroughly mixed. Add raisins and mix..
- Use a small spoon to form a ball of dough. Place on ungreased baking sheet 1 1/2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350° F for 8 minutes. let cookies cool fot 5 minutes before removing them from the tray then set on cooling rack..