Oatmeal & Walnut Hot Biscuit (Scone). Перевод слова oatmeal, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. British English crushed oats used in cooking, especially for making biscuits or. Транскрипция и произношение слова "oatmeal" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. Breakfast consisting of rolled whole-grain oats boiled in water, you goddamn faggots.
Hyphenation: oat‧meal. oatmeal (usually uncountable, plural oatmeals). Add oatmeal to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Oatmeal helps in cancer prevention, weight loss, boosting immunity, and managing diabetes. You can have Oatmeal & Walnut Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal & Walnut Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of Flour.
- It’s 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 25 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- You need 120 g of Milk (or cream).
- Prepare 60 g of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 35 g of Walnuts.
It also helps you keep a healthy heart and lower hypertension. Meal that is made from oats; rolled or ground oats. Learn how to make oatmeal on the stove and in the microwave. I make this healthy oatmeal recipe on a weekly basis.
Oatmeal & Walnut Hot Biscuit (Scone) instructions
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare another cookie sheet and roast the walnuts until lightly browned – 3-5 min. Let cool completely..
- Soak the oatmeal in the milk for 5 min and put aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture and roasted walnuts to the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
It's so light, creamy and fluffy plus it. Find more ways to say oatmeal, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Oatmeal is the processed golden child of the nutrition world. Tip: Fast food oatmeal has taken off in recent years, but keep in mind that what you're handed is probably artificial instant oatmeal. Oatmeal is a popular breakfast food because it is high in protein and dietary fiber.